1 Day Health & Wellness Retreat featuring Chris Vasiliadis at Release Well-Being in Westborough, MA
Ignite Your Energy and Avoid Burnout!
Do you find yourself feeling stressed more frequently than grounded and calm? Are you overwhelmed and scattered instead of focused on what’s important? Are you worried that your current lifestyle is ultimately going to sabotage your current and/or future health? If you are experiencing poor sleep, low energy, short temper and feel that there is just not enough time in the day, you may be on the verge of a burnout.
Many of us can find ourselves depleted from the multiple “hats”/roles we possess. The lines between work and life are often blurred. While you can try to compartmentalize, if your energy is dragging in one area, it will ultimately pull you down in another area…thus affecting your work, family, relationships, health and fulfilment in life. This dynamic can pull you off track in performing effectively and being your optimal self.
Time to Reset!
If you think you are at or approaching burnout, this program, delivered by Arlington Chamber member and Health Coach Chris Vasiliadis, will get you into gear by putting a strong foundation in place! During the program, you’ll begin to take a stand for the level of well-being you want. You will come away with breakthrough insights and practical actions you can take immediately to start taking control of your overall health and wellness.
As a result of attending this program you will:
- Identify the signs of burnout due to stress
- Discern the various types of life energy (mental, emotional, physical, spiritual) that you can leverage
- Recognize the power of managing energy over time
- Choose actions to help you create the vibe you want to broadcast, and to effectively fuel yourself
- Pinpoint essential elements for you to succeed in creating burnout-proof health
This 1-Day Retreat includes:
- A 2 hour morning presentation on above topic
- A 2 hour afternoon workshop
- All day access to the Bliss Relaxation area at Release Well-Being Center, including use of the Himalayan Salt Room, Sun Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Mineral Soaking Tub
- Choice of a yoga or fitness class
- Light breakfast
- Refreshments throughout the day
Check-in between 7:30am - 8:15am
Afternoon workshop ends at 3:45pm (you are welcome to stay until close at 9:00pm)