Eat, Meet & Connect: Small Business Showcase, Breakfast & Raffle
The Chamber's Women's Networking Group will celebrate a season of successful networking and professional development by hosting a showcase of small businesses and sole proprietors.
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast, browse the showcase, and take a chance at more than 25 valuable raffle gifts.
Exhibitors: just to name a few....
- ACME Organizing
- American Alarm
- Arlington Boys & Girls Club
- Arlington Center for the Arts
- Megan Yaqoubi, Avon Sales Rep
- Carol Greeley, Bowes Real Estate
- Classic Kitchen & Bath
- Creative Conduit Services
- Flex Professionals
- Food Link
- Gosselin & Kyriakides, PC
- Herb Pearce Psychotherapy
- Laura's Sewing School
- Lidia Scher Art
- Lisa Porro, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Master the Time Concierge
- Priority Wellness
- Sage Advice Care Management
- Salem Five Bank
- Stella & Dot
- The Regent Theatre
- Upbeat Cycling
- Watertown Savings
- Yard Panel
Raffles: just some of the prizes....
- Father's Day Gift Basket
- (2) $25.00 Gift Certificates for Estate Auction
- "Burnout Buster Kit"- treats to help soothe, decompress, & restore energy
- (2) Preferred Orchestra Tickets to "Rock, Baby, Rock" Concert
- "Welcome to Arlington" Tote Bag- full of coupons, gifts, & promotional items from local businesses
- Original Framed Painting- " Sunny Day at the Beach"
- Free Class / Workshop @ Arlington Center for the Arts new location
- (2) $25.00 Shop Arlington 1st Coupons
- $100.00 Gift Certificate to Arlington Boys & Girls Club
- Free 1 Hour In-home Kitchen Design Consultation
- $50.00 American Express Gift Card
Ticket price includes 3 raffle tickets. Additional raffle tickets will be available.
There is no cost for Chamber members to participate. Exhibitors will receive a 6' x 18" table space with tablecloth to display products and services. In exchange for table space, exhibitors must provide a raffle item with minimum $25 value. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
Exhibitors must register through the link above for table and for breakfast (see fee section).
Member businesses that are not able to participate at a table may supply a raffle item and be listed as an event supporter in all pre and post event media. Please register this raffle donation through the regular registration process.