Multi-Chamber Virtual Networking - The Economic Downturn: How to Remain Successful
Join our 3rd multi-chamber virtual networking session on Wednesday 18 at 3:30 pm. These virtual events have been a real hit with more than 70 people attending each of the previous sessions. It's relaxed but there is some structure. Here's how it works:
- Please arrive on time. Our guest speakers, Zenaida Buenaventura Orduna of East Cambridge Savings Bank and Michael Kaye, The Business Coach will begin promptly presenting a program entitled: The Economic Downturn; How to Remain Successful
- At the conclusion attendees will be placed in a random breakout rooms with 8 - 10 other people. (This number may vary depending on the total number of attendees.)
- Each person will have the opportunity to spend two minutes introducing themselves with a mix of professional and personal information.
- Discussion questions for this month will include:
- With no holiday parties or seasonal events this year, how do you plan to connect with your customers and colleagues this holiday season?
- Do you have a hot deal or special that you would like to promote right now?
- With Thanksgiving approaching, what are you thankful for?
- After an allotted amount of time, attendees will be switched, randomly, to another breakout room for further introductions.
Michael Kaye, President and CEO of The Business Coach, has started and built six companies before founding The Business Coach in 1997. He has actual, hands-on experience as per how to run and lead businesses in challenging times, such as our challenging times that we are facing today. Since starting TheBusinessCoach.com he has worked with entrepreneurs who wanted to start their own company, government institutions, non-profits, Fortune 500 companies and Executive Coaching to CEO's. His formal education includes an MBA from Northwestern University, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Business, M.S. level studies at Harvard University, and a Finance /Accounting undergraduate degree. Michael has received numerous awards for his business accomplishments including the Governor's Citation Award from Governor Deval Patrick, of Massachusetts in both 2008 and 2011 for his outstanding service to the business community.
Zenaida Buenaventura Orduna is a Wealth Management Advisor with East Cambridge Financial Services. Prior to joining the bank, she worked for other wealth management firms such as Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, providing business owners and corporate executives with financial planning, retirement planning and financial advice.
Zenaida had a successful career in investment banking before transitioning to wealth management. As an experienced Wealth Advisor, she oversees the finances of business enterprises, individuals and families. Her goal is to help clients achieve capital preservation and growth by focusing on prudent financial advice and suitable financial solutions.
Zenaida helps business owners and self-employed individuals save on taxes by setting up retirement plans such as 401(k)s, SEP IRAs, and other tax-deferred retirement plans. She also assists business owners in doing buy-sell agreements, business valuations, succession planning and key man insurance - all of these are meant to protect their assets.
Zenaida holds a Master in Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics degree, and has been in financial services for over 20 years.