Workshop: Yoga Beyond the Mat
The two teachers will share techniques to assist in stress reduction and management of anxiety symptoms. In this fast-paced world, stress and anxiety are two of the most commonly shared topics amongst peer groups. Yoga, when applied as a regular practice can greatly reduce these symptoms. In this two hour, experiential workshop, learn how to go beyond the mat with Mindfulness techniques, Tapping (also known as Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT), Breathing exercises and releasing limiting, self-belief and talk. Yoga is more than a physical practice, it is a complete language and science. The yogic language connects you to the physical body and creates a natural sense of inner freedom which offers lifelong tools that can ease stress and anxiety symptoms.
Come practice with us!
- Strengthen your focus with Mindfulness Techniques, Tapping Sequencing and Essential Oils
- Discover how deep breathing can instantly change the flight/fight response when stress dopamine’s are high
- Enjoy Restorative Yoga for Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
- Learn the Therapeutic uses of Essential Oils
- Leave feeling balanced, relaxed and aware of the overall benefits of Yoga as a regular practice
- Learn to listen to the body to develop an IR (Internal Relationship) to maintain a healthy outlook through positive expression and thinking
Please bring a notebook and pen for a short writing exercise! Appropriate for all-levels of experience. Space is limited to 20.