Welcome to Arlington Tote Bag
Name: Welcome to Arlington Tote Bag
Date: November 20, 2019 - December 31, 2020
Registration: Register Now
The Welcome to Arlington Tote Bag is a targeted advertising opportunity for businesses of all kinds. Your welcome gift or promotional item and marketing materials will be hand-delivered to Arlington's new homeowners throughout the year by real estate agents, property managers, and Chamber representatives. We typically deliver approximately 300 bags over the course of a 12 month period.
What Do You Need to Do?
- Be a current member of the Arlington Chamber of Commerce. If you are not a member and wish to participate you can join here.
- Commit to providing 300 promotional items that represent your business. Please keep in mind that we are looking for a ''gift''. Flyers and brochures without an accompanying gift are discouraged. Items may be provided in two batches of 150. See registration form.
- Pay $100 annually to participate in the program.
- Register today!
- Provide a sturdy and attractive reusable bag with the Shop Arlington First logo on one side and sponsor logos on the second side.
- Provide a drop off location for your items and provide assembly of the bags.
- Provide delivery of bags to new homeowners and renters via real estate agents, property managers, and Chamber representatives.
- Give a gift. Everyone loves getting a present. Instead of just giving them a brochure or a coupon, give a gift. An item of value, a small product that you sell or a promotional product with your logo that represents what you do, will have a lasting effect.
- Get personal. Write a note that welcomes them to the community and attach it to your bag insert.
- Bring them into your business. If you have a physical location, have them come into your business to pick up the gift. For best results, give them one item in the bag and then have them visit your business for the second item.
- Call Beth or Kim at the Chamber (781-643-4600) if you'd like to discuss appropriate gift ideas for your business.